Monday 2 November 2015

LONDON PHOTO SHOOT


So a couple of weeks ago I had a photo shoot with the INCREDIBLE Ollie Ali (MrOllieAli on Twitter/Instagram).

Before our shoot I'd seen a few pictures he'd taken for friends and I thought they were amazing so I was definitely excited for our shoot BUT I never could have imagined how happy I would be when he sent me the photos from our day out in London.

Whilst we were out we stumbled across so many cool little photo spots that we didn't even know existed! Thats what I love about London, no matter where you go there is always something interesting. One of my favourite places that we took photos in was a laundrette. This one looked like it was from an American movie, which I loved! The colours were amazing, it was warm (win) and we even got joined by a little old man eating a pot noodle. What more could you want.

I'm so happy with how these pictures came out, Ollie captured everything the way I wanted and holy crap he is so talented. Here are a few of my favourites.

Let me know which ones you like the most by writing a comment!

Lots of Love
Ebony x









Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. How pretty!💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two from the laundrette. You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the ones of you smiling! All of them are amazing :) you're beautiful Ebony x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've had your blog a fraction of the time I've had mine, but I'm already so jealous! Loving the blog Ebony, and these photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these photos but my favourites are the final images. I love that you're the only thing in focus it really makes it sharp and beautiful x

    Jess x
    rosejessblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the launderette ones! my favourites are the last two of you sitting on the wall, you're so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

© Ebony Rhianna Day. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig