Sunday 8 November 2015

Get The Look - Adidas

YAAAAAASSSS. Adidas is life!


I'm a sucker for borrowing/stealing peoples look on Instagram. Sorry not sorry. Literally every day I'll scroll through Instagram and see some pretty lady (who is way too pretty for life) wearing a perfectly oversized Adidas hoodie. After the hundredth time of doing this and repeatedly saying 'i want it' I suddenly sort of accidentally found myself on ASOS ordering myself the exact same Adidas jumper I'd seen on Instagram so many times before. Whooops.

Since posting a couple of pictures of my outfit a bunch have you have asked where I got it soooo heres a little outfit post. Let me know if you buy one too and then we can all be Instagram model thieves wohoooo.




Get The Look
(Click the word to be taken to the website)

Adidas Shoes


*Unfortunately the jumper I've got isn't on the website anymore but the one I've found is pretty similar. 

Happy shopping everyone! Leave a comment if you'd like me to do more outfit posts like this. 

Lots of Love, 
Ebony x 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love the look! You're such an inspiration, i wish i had your confidence Ebony! I hope life treats you well as you brighten so many of our days with your posts and videos.
    Tons of love,

    @EvieChristine_

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! well done Ebony!


    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair, would you do hair care or tutorial on this style at some point?xx

    www.hannahmae27.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You look so good in this outfit. I love black a lot, I even bought 3 Carbon38 tank tops recently. All of these are black with different designs and logos. I would love to follow your blog, you really have a good choice when it comes to clothes. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

© Ebony Rhianna Day. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig