Wednesday 11 November 2015

SHOES GLORIOUS SHOES

Seriously, shoes are my best friend and I'm not even sad about it.

Shoes are so great aren't they. That moment when you open the box feels like opening the gates to heaven. Sometimes I open a box of shoes in slow motion just for added effect. Lol jk I throw off the lid and dive straight in. Whether its trainers, heels, boots, more trainers...more heels, it never gets old and if I had all of the money in all of the world I would buy all of the shoes and keep them in a pearly gated, shoe heaven wardrobe.

If you love shoes as much as me then great, I have a little treat for you! If you don't... you're probably a boy, in which case I don't think you're going to be as into these heels as I am and this post may not be very exciting. Soz.


So, I found a new shoe shop on Instagram (of course). Its called EGO and it is a dream. As soon as I scrolled through I was hooked and out came the bank card in all of its glory. 

I find it quite tricky to shop online for anything because I'm never really sure what size I am so, for my first order I decided it was safe to just buy one pair, see what they were like and then if I liked them I knew what size to get next time. I went ahead and ordered a pair of 'Callie Peep Toe Ankle Boots'. 

You guys know me, I'm all about 'all black everything' buttttt this time I thought I'd push the boat out and go for a Khaki colour. I know, pretty daring of me. 

When my shoes arrived I was SO FREEKING HAPPY.



Usually I wear pretty casual clothes and I never really feel like I'm 'dressed up' enough BUT I've found that wearing little heels like this can really smarten up an outfit and make casual look more presentable, at least thats what I've tried to tell myself haha. So at just £22 I think they are wonderful, they're so comfy and so cute and I will definitely be shopping at EGO again... I've already got my eye on some knee length boots.

If you guys want to buy anything from EGO then make sure you use the code 'EBONY10' to get 10% off your order. Take a look at their website (http://ego.co.uk) and treat yourself to something nice. You deserve it!

Thanks for reading! Hope you're all having a lovely day.

(p.s if you want to be notified when I upload a new blog post then follow me on BlogLovin' by clicking here - FOLLOW)


Lots of Love
Ebony x 






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I loved your blog for ages and I just recently started a one by myself so if you wouldn’t mind, could you check it? Thank you xx
    rachelbellebeauty.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

© Ebony Rhianna Day. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig