Sunday 1 November 2015

GOING LIVE ON 4MUSIC

HIYA! You good? Good, thats good. 


Last week was a pretty cool one y'know! On Friday I headed into London to film a live show for 4Music called Shout 4 Music. I was so excited because Id never don't live TV before! However before I got there I jumped on a train which turned out to be a very eventful journey. A man legit lost his marbles because someones coat was on his part of the seat. I've never seen anything like it. It was so strange, there was so much shouting about a coat haha! I couldn't stop watching him. People are weird aren't they. 

Anyways. 

Once I arrived at Paddington I got on the underground to Victoria Station and made my way to the studio, I'd never been there before so it was quite exciting! To be honest I didn't really know what I was going to be doing when I got there, I just knew it was music related and it would be fun. And it certainly was :) 

I arrived at the studio around 2.30pm and got a cool little pass with my name on. Turns out there was another Ebony there, so for the day I was Ebony D (lol). When everyone had arrived, including the lovely Sam King, we all sat in a big board room and got told by some men that if we swore on live TV we would pretty much be hung and never be allowed back so I made sure to wash my mouth out and pray for the best hahah. 

At 3.50pm we walked down into the cutest little studio which was full of white furniture - If you know me you know how much I love white! Ten minutes later we went live. The show was hosted by Will Best and Maya, it was so much fun and I loved being a part of it (and i didn't swear!!!!!!) 


As I headed out of the studio a few of you were waiting outside to say hello to me which I thought was the nicest thing ever so we all went to Paddington Station together. We laughed lots and it made my day, so if you're reading this, thank you :) On the train back home I realised Id lost my bank card in London which was rubishhhhhhhh and so annoying but thats what happens when you keep your bank card in your back pocket kids!

When I got to Reading station I was exhausted and could not wait to get home. All I wanted was my warm bed. Outside the station was a homeless man who looked bloody freezing so I gave him the change I had in my pocket, he said 'God bless' and I smiled all the way home. It's things like that which really put things in perspective for me. I'd just had an awesome day but I was sat on the train feeling miserable that I'd lost my bank card. This man didn't even have a roof over his head but he still managed to appreciate the little amount that I gave him and have a smile on his face. I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes I take things like a bed, and food for granted, we probably all do. I think that was a little sign from the man in the sky telling me to stop thinking about my problems, which are so insignificant, and to think about others instead.

So, Friday was a great day! Thanks 4Music and thank you to all of you for making these experiences possible for me. 

Lots of Love
Ebony 



SHARE:

3 comments

© Ebony Rhianna Day. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig